We are looking for a Sr. Backend Engineer to join our development team and help build the next generation of FinTech cloud services. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of backend custom software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3+ years experience with some or all of the skills listed below.
Sr. Backend Engineer Responsibilities
- Create AWS Lambda functions in node.js.
- Integrate with multiple third party REST APIs.
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing microservices.
- Writing technical documents.
Sr. Backend Engineer Skills
For the following is a must:
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Serverless node.js programming on AWS Lambda.
- Proficiency with Git and GitHub.
The following is a plus:
- Database design and management, specifically DynamoDB, RDS (SQL), Neptune, and/or Neo4j.
- Familiarity with Serverless.js, GitHub Actions and/or AWS CICD services.
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
- Solution/Software architecture.
- Experience with OpenAPI (formerly Swagger).
- AWS certification or expert experience.
Want to learn more?
Click here to contact us for more information.
About FynOps (formerly AccountedCloud)
FynOps is fully managed accounting automation done right. From concept to implementation, our skilled designers and engineers will integrate with your existing apps and platforms such as QuickBooks Online, WooCommerce, and many others.
For more information on FynOps, please contact us.